Introduction

Hi there. I'm one of the "little guys". I'm a middle-class software engineer that's trying to make the most of my money via saving and investing in order to do what I like to do the most, i.e., spending time with my wife and kids.

I'm hoping to pass on the gems that I've learned through reading and experience and pass them on to you, the reader, in a simple manner with links to all relevant information. I'll also pass on any tools that I have found to make the process easier. Last, but surely not least, I'll also tell you about easy ways to save money since a penny saved is defiantly a penny earned in my book.

Any way that I can find to save or make money, I'll tell you. I'll also fill you in on the effort involved since "time" is also money.

So, come back and come back often. I've found quite a few very helpful resources over the years and I hope to share them with all of you.

Looking out for you,
the little guy

Posted byLookingOutForTheLittleGuy at 1:00 PM  

1 comments:

Poker Coach said... May 19, 2011 at 1:59 PM  

I apologise, but, in my opinion, it is obvious.

Post a Comment